Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Day I Tried To Live

Well I was convinced that starting a music blog would be the best way to go. I was initially going to try my hand at the podcast but alas too much work and too little time won that one. My friends have always told me that I know too much about music (for better or worse haha) and I have always shared the music I know and discover with them. Well I figured it was time for me to share it with the masses (that being you folks out there reading this).

I am a music junkie (no that does not mean I shoot heroin and listen to music) which means I am on a constant search for new music to listen to. I manage to find various websites and magazines that draw my attention to new bands or just by friend's suggestions. I hope by reading this blog that you and people you know manage to come away with something new. I love sharing music with people and seeing their reactions. It's one of the simple joys that life brings.

I will start my rantings shortly and day by day introduce y'all (yes I just said that) to the wonderful world of my musical mind. Hope you enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

  1. Yep! You do know to much! Lol... always look forward to hearing the latest and greatest from you. Good luck with the blog!

    ReplyDelete